World's Best (WB) Bad Ass Drive Belt for Can Am & Polaris
Write a review below
WORLD'S TOUGHEST BELT - Proven time and time again in the most extreme conditions!
Our World's Best (WB) belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the ultimate in belt technology and proven performance. This belt acts like the OEM belt in terms of engagement and operating RPM’s.
Working directly with GBoost Technology, the authority in advanced CVT belt design and manufacturing, we have extensively tested and validated each belt in the most grueling race environments with our Sponsored Race Program and our own Big HP vehicles to ensure the strength and durability of each application.
These belts truly are BAD ASS!
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL BELTS! Use coupon code: badass at checkout to remove the shipping charge! (up to $14)
The WB Belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the ultimate in belt technology and proven performance. This belt acts like the OEM belt in terms of engagement and operating RPM’s.
- Race Proven Performance
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications: ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements
- Able to withstand the power of 400 hp machines
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom Cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature
- Aramid Fiber Cord (vs Polyester) wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength and increased cord pop-out resistance
- Replaces OEM PN's 422280651 / 422280652 for the X3/Defender/Sport models
- Replaces OEM PN's 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364 for the OG Maverick, Commander, Outlander & Renegade Models
- Replaces OEM PN's 3211186 & 3211202 for the XP Turbo & XP Turbo S, RS1 & 19 Ranger Crew.
Replaces OEM PN's 3211172, 3211148,3211180, 3211142 & 3211196 for the XP 1000, General, Ranger, RZR 1000s, ACE 900, XP 900, RZR 900 most other Ranger 800-1000 Models
- Replaces OEM PN 59011-0047 for the Teryx KRX 1000
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!