RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you for purchasing from Evolution Powersports! We value you greatly as a customer. We are here to help in case you have any issues with your purchase. These terms apply only to EVP parts. 3rd party parts have their own warranty policies and are subject to them.
- Returns must be requested/communicated via email to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the shipment (as determined by the carriers tracking number). If the request is within this period, an RMA # will be issued.
- Parts are not returnable after the 14-day period as described above.
- After RMA is issued, Customer has (14) days to return the product to the address provided with the RMA. If parts are not received within this time period, the RMA is void.
- Product must be shipped to EVP at Customer's expense.
- ECU Core Returns: The core must be in like-new condition. No core refunds will be given on any ECU that has been opened.
DAMAGED PARTS AND/OR MISSING PARTS
Parts that Arrive Damaged Must Be Reported to EVP Within 72 Hours After the Parts Are Delivered As Determined By the Carrier Tracking Number
- Damaged part(s) packing material, box(es) and tracking label must be photographed.
- Email photographs with Customer Name and Order details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the pictures are examined and determined to be shipping damage, EVP will issue an RMA # and shipping label to receive the damaged parts back.
- Once damaged products are received, replacement product will be shipped. Alternatively, we can charge for new part(s) to replace the damaged part(s) and ship immediately, then issue a credit once damaged products are received.
Any Evolution Powersports Products Used in Sanctioned or Unsanctioned Racing Voids Warranty.
- Exhaust: 1 year
- Big Turbo Kits: 30 days
- Electrical Parts: 14 days
- All Other EVP Parts (excluding Big Turbo Kits & Electrical): 1 year
- Non-EVP 3rd Party Parts: Not Warrantied by Evolution Powersports - Contact Manufacturer
- Evolution Powersports' Warranty only applies to original product purchaser.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by images of the entire vehicle from:
- All 4 sides
- The part(s) installed on the vehicle
- The issue with the part(s)
- Warranty claims without images will not be acceptedTo issue a Warranty Claim, email email@example.com the above photographs with Customer and Order details.