Extreme (EX) Bad Ass Drive Belt for Can Am, Polaris & Kawasaki
Write a review below
Built for extreme abuse of the trail / mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from slipping the belt.
Superior to OEM compounds with quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound retains cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction. This is an extremely durable belt used on properly clutched on Can Am X3’s and Polaris XP Turbo’s. Great all-around belt for any type of riding. This belt will generally run 200 RPM lower than OEM belts.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL BELTS!
Use coupon code: badass at checkout to remove the shipping charge
The EX Belt is built for the extreme abuse of the trail / mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from slipping the belt. This belt set the industry standard for extreme performance and reliability. Running this belt changed our driving habits and allowed us to drive our vehicles to the limit without the fear of premature belt failure.
The specific compounds in this belt make the engagement quicker while lowering the peak engine operating speeds by about 200 RPM’s.
- Built for High Temps, Extreme Abuse & Excessive Shock Load
- Made with Ultra-Strong Aramid Fiber Cord - Can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking
- Higher Strength - Up to 4X stronger than OEM and other aftermarket drive belts
- Developed with a high-temperature compound called DUMAX for added strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- DUMAX can be squeezed a lot harder for more tuning possibilities and less slippage
- Maximum Under-Cord Stiffness - Allows the belt to flex for rotational efficiency and running cooler temperatures
- Replaces OEM PN's 422280651 / 422280652 for the X3/Defender/Sport models
- Replaces OEM PN's 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364 for the OG Maverick, Commander, Outlander & Renegade Models
- Replaces OEM PN's 3211186 & 3211202 for the XP Turbo & XP Turbo S, RS1 & 19 Ranger Crew.
Replaces OEM PN's 3211172, 3211148,3211180, 3211142 & 3211196 for the XP 1000, General, Ranger, RZR 1000s, ACE 900, XP 900, RZR 900 most other Ranger 800-1000 Models
- Replaces OEM PN 59011-0047 for the Teryx KRX 1000
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!