EVP Racer Dustin Jones WINS the TexPlex SxS Short Course Title with Perfect Season
Dustin “Battle Axe” Jones in his S3 Racing built and Evolution Powersports Tuned Can-Am won the final leg of the TexPlex SxS Short Course series in Texas to conclude a perfect season and captured the Pro Turbo season championship. Jones, a Factory Can-Am racer, was joined on the podium at the Ultimate SxS Showdown event by S3 Racing-supported pilots Nick Burnham and Kory Willis who also run EVP tuned Can Am X3’s. This is an amazing achievement for S3 Racing, CanAm and Evolution Powersports. The entire EVP team is proud to be apart of such and amazing group of pro racers who clearly dominated this series.
S3 Racing Can-Am Off-Road Maverick X3's filled the Top Spots this weekend at the final race in the TexPlex Park SxS Race Series! Here are some of the series highlights • Dustin Jones (EVP Tuned) finished off a perfect season with back-to-back wins to earn the Turbo Pro Championship!
• Nick Burnham (EVP Tuned) placed 2nd for the day, and locked up the #2 spot in the Turbo Pro Class!
• Kory Willis (EVP Tuned) battled his way to 3rd Place in the Turbo Pro Championship!
• Dustin Henderson (EVP Tuned) earned back-to-back wins as well and landed the #2 Spot in the Turbo Open Class!
• Manny Esquivel (EVP Tuned) secured two 2nd Place finishes, earning him the Turbo Open Championship!
• "Cord" David Behrens (EVP Tuned) had a great showing, rounding out 3rd Place in the Turbo Open Championship!
• Buck Jones (EVP Tuned) finished great all season, securing the Turbo Amateur Championship!
Other notable S3 TexPlex season achievements:
Dustin Jones – Fastest Lap Award & Holeshot Award (EVP Tuned)
Dustin Henderson – Holeshot Award (EVP Tuned)