2016-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo & Pro XP Silicone Charge Tube
Write a review below
Evolution Powersports Silicone Charge Tube have 30% larger ID over the OEM Charge Tube.
- This is important - especially at the higher flow of tuned vehicles.
- The OEM plastic charge tube does not have a positive seal and will leak at the throttle body and turbo discharge.
- Silicone provides a near perfect seal.
- Our charge tube has been burst tested to over 80 PSI and absolutely will not split due to heat or high boost.
- The tubes have a port for the map sensor, BOV and an extra port for a boost gauge as well as being a pressure port for our Captain's Choice cutout exhaust.
- The OEM T Bolt clamps will be reused as these are already very good parts.
- Unlike cheap imitations, the EVP Silicone Charge tube is a 4 layer, high durometer design which resists swelling at high boost pressures.
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!