Polaris RZR XP Turbo Shocker Electric Side Dump Exhaust
Write a review below
- Electric cut out valve pipe for the RZR XP Turbo
- Plug and Play wiring harness requires no cutting or splicing!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Reuses factory heat shields
Another EVP exclusive product!
- The electrically actuated SHOCKER allows customers to keep the factory or other quiet exhaust. When more performance or a sportier sound is desired, the cutout valve is opened.
- The SHOCKER pipe comes with a plug and play wiring harness with custom switch which controls the valve operation. With the valve closed, the exhaust is forced through the OEM or other aftermarket slip on exhaust, but with it open you will hear the Polaris twin scream!
- Up to 10 additional horsepower is available with the valve open. (depending upon muffler and tune level).
- Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel.
2016-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S (all models)
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!