Syvecs and EVP are taking powersports engine management control to a new level of performance, power and ease of installation. The new Syvecs Direct-Fit Standalone ECU is a potent vehicle management system that features 100% “plug-and-play” compatibility with the factory wiring harness, eliminating the hours-long task of rewiring your vehicle to accommodate a standalone ECU. Some aftermarket ECU’s require a “patch” harness to bridge the connections between the ECU and the OEM harness. Syvecs has taken the extra step to make the ECU plug directly into the OEM harness for a clean and trouble-free install.
Available for 2022+ Polaris RZR Pro R models, the Syvecs ECU offers customers and tuners a massive suite of features to fully dial in every aspect of the engine’s calibration for total control of your vehicle’s performance parameters. And it’s only available through EVP.
- Live tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc.
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
- Flex Fuel control
- Full functionality with every other module on the Pro R
- Working Hour counter with limiters available based on usage
- 8 Injector support
- Forced-induction support
- Closed-loop Lambda control using supplied NTK Lambda Sensor
- Cruise Control option with external keypad
- Rolling anti-lag / pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring
- Adjustable launch control with GPS and Pitch option (Requires Syvecs 100hz GPS Module)
- Limp Protection strategies
- Switchable maps with the ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through OEM button controls
- Individual Cylinder Knock control
- Anti-theft and valet modes
- Super-fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely (requires Syvecs Wifi modules).
- Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure
- Fuel pump control of both main, and optional sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from crank case pressure to damper position and more
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry – Wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or Syvecs TinyDash
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz