EVP Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket for Polaris RZR Pro R
Reusable and more durable than the OEM unit, the EVP Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket for Polaris RZR Pro R is a must-have when making a header swap. The dual-layer stainless steel gasket delivers far superior load distribution across the entire sealing area coupled with embossed exhaust ports for a crisp, worry-free seal.
- Dual-layer stainless steel head gasket distributes load evenly
- Embossed exhaust ports deliver a crisp seal
- Corrosion resistant and rated for higher temps than OEM
- Reusable gasket with zero residue left behind, unlike the OEM or other wire-reinforced graphite gaskets
- Allows for a more precise fit compared to the OEM graphite gasket
- Intended for use with EVP Magnum Header System (or any aftermarket head pipe) for Pro R