EVP Racing 3" Down Pipe with Bullet Muffler for 2024 Can-Am Maverick R
NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS!
The first production run of EVP Maverick R Exhaust Systems has begun! Reserve your spot now and be first to experience the latest in American-made performance for your Maverick R.
EVP DISCLAIMER: All EVP exhaust systems are handcrafted and made to order in our Phoenix fab shop. Delivery will be on a first-come, first-served basis, with production pre-order shipments beginning 3/1/2024.
STANDARD EXHAUST RETURN POLICY
EVP exhaust systems are manufactured by hand in the U.S.A. Therefore, we are unable to cancel exhaust orders once they have been placed. If a dealer/customer wishes to return an exhaust, they must pay return shipping as well as a 20% restocking fee. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- TIG-welded from thick-walled 304 stainless steel
- Designed, tuned and sound-specific for the Maverick R platform
- Deep, throaty, and exotic supercar exhaust notes without being obnoxiously loud
- 3" diameter reduces backpressure and increases exhaust flow to the muffler for improved performance
- Incorporates a small "Bullet Muffler,” which removes undesirable exhaust tones and enhances the sound of the 1000cc triple regardless of which muffler is installed on the vehicle
- Compatible with the OEM or EVP Racing Dynamic Twin Exit Muffler (sold separately) or any aftermarket muffler that mounts to the stock down pipe
- Direct replacement for OEM turbo down pipe (not compatible with OEM lower heat shield)