Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Clutch Kit for 2018+ Standard Cab & 2019+ Crew Cab
The new ranger 1000 is an awesome machine, but as always, the factory leaves some performance on the table. These new tall profile weights tighten up the belt gap in the primary, which allows for much more positive belt grip with less throttle, as well as significantly smoother engagement to eliminate clutch chatter. The altered shift geometry will help compensate for add-on accessories and a wide range of big tire sizes for noticeable acceleration and performance enhancements for the Ranger XP 1000.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Full shift-out with tune: 7800 - 8000 RPM's
- Smoother shifting eliminates the OEM clutch chatter
- Adjustable from stock (28") to 35" tires
- More aggressive ramp profile than stock
- Ranger XP 1000 Clutch Kits include adjustable weight kit and primary spring
PLEASE NOTE: All EVP Ranger XP 1000 Clutch Kits are made to order in Wisconsin. Please allow approximately 1-3 weeks for delivery.