EVP Paragon P43-280 Turbo System for 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR
PLEASE NOTE: An EVP CodeShooter or Maptuner Flashing Device is required for all Paragon Turbo Systems. If you do not currently own a CodeShooter or Maptuner Device, please ensure you select one of the options below.
The next evolution of side-by-side turbochargers has arrived. New Paragon P43 Turbo Systems for Maverick X3 Turbo RR with the ME17 ECU (pre-2021) deliver the ultimate white-knuckle riding experience whether pounding sand in the dunes or desert, smashing the trails, or battling for bragging rights on the strip. Instantaneous spooling, mind-bending top-end power, battle-tested durability, and a no-compromise approach to overall design, fit and finish. All standard-issue features that make the full lineup of EVP Paragon Turbochargers unlike anything else in the market today.
PARAGON 43MM FEATURES:
- 43mm compressor with 42mm turbine for instantaneous spool time and insane top-end power
- Inconel turbine wheel and wastegate flapper valve
- Powder-coated compressor cover with billet insert and anodized compressor wheels
- Ceramic ball bearing CHRA for instant spool, long life, and high durability under extreme boost pressure
- Ceramic-coated exhaust housings retain exhaust energy, which improves turbo response time and minimizes heat output
- Turbosmart wastegate actuator with an easily adjustable turnbuckle
- Industry exclusive 1-year limited warranty (excludes race turbochargers)
POWER LEVEL: P43-280
2600, 2800, 3000
Do you already own an EVP part from this turbo kit? If so, contact EVP directly to custom build your order today at (715) 247-3862 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optional Launch Control Upgrade: Build boost from a standstill and fire off the line like a bullet with EVP's exclusive Paragon 2-Step Launch Control upgrade! Our exclusive Launch Control strategy has been completely revamped for the new Paragon kits for better off-the-line acceleration!
EVP DISCLAIMER: Clutching your vehicle is mandatory with all EVP turbo systems. It is up to the customer to ensure the vehicle is equipped with the proper clutching requirements. To shop clutching for your vehicle, please click here.