EVP Motul¬Æ Oil Change Kits for Sea-Doo 1503 & 1630 ACE Engines
One of the main ingredients to keep your PWC's performance consistent is proper maintenance and fluid servicing at regular intervals. It also helps to use the best of the best when it comes to lubricants. That's why EVP partnered with powersports' industry leaders Motul to create the ultimate oil change kits for DIY-ers that demand the best for their machines.
Available in 7100 and Race Spec 300V 5W-40 kits for the BRP Sea-Doo ACE 1503 and 1630 engines, EVP Motul synthetic engine oils combine the most innovative and class-leading technologies to deliver superior performance. Motul lubricants are formulated with technologically advanced additives to combat the most severe conditions, ensuring peak performance coupled with the best engine protection possible in order to exceed the standards demanded by industry OEMs and their customers.
EVP has a long history using Motul lubricants, and the 300V Race Oil is the only product we trust for our high-powered race machines.
- 5W-40 Synthetic Oil Kits for sport and high-performance PWC applications
- 300V 5W-40 Race Oil is specifically engineered for optimal performance and wear protection (see oil specs below)
- Kits include OEM oil filter, O-Ring, crush washers, and sealing ring
- 100% Synthetic for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures
- Ester and anti-wear additives for improved oil film shear resistance, as well as increased gear protection and lifetime duration
- Outstanding engine and gearbox anti-wear protection
SEA-DOO ACE 1630 EVP MOTUL FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE KITS
- QTY 4 1L 7100 or 300V Race Spec Motul Synthetic Oil
- OEM Oil Filter & O-Ring
- Eco-friendly Funnel
- Motul Cloth
- Nitrile Gloves
- Sticker Pack
REQUIRED TOOLS (NOT INCLUDED):
- Oil extractor
- E10 socket for oil filter cap
*EVP NOTE: Prior to checking oil, it is important to start the ski and let it run for 30 seconds. Failure to do so may cause overfills.