EVP.MOde Carbon Fiber Tie Rod Kit for Can-Am Maverick X3
Reinforce the front end and dial in steering and alignment with the new EVP.MOde Carbon Fiber Tie Rod kit for 2017+ Maverick X3’s. The extremely lightweight but durable carbon fiber and 7075 billet construction is rated at 10x the strength of OEM tie rods to provide a significant upgrade where it’s needed most. Completely enhance your vehicle’s front-end handling with the perfect upgrade for hardcore duners, desert runners, or trail riders alike! Additional features include a wide range of adjustability and FK Teflon-line Heim joints for the ultimate in strength and resiliency.
- Made in the U.S.A. from full carbon fiber and 7075 billet construction
- Assembled in-house at EVP’s Wisconsin HQ
- Lightweight but durable: tested at 10x stronger than OEM rod sets
- Fully adjustable direct replacements for OEM (sold as a pair)
- FK Teflon-lined Heim joints for enhanced strength and resiliency
- Matching EVP.MOde Carbon Fiber Radius Rods available separately
- Patent-pending design
EVP DISCLAIMER: Compatible with OEM steering rack only.