EVP Air-to-Air Dual-Fan Intercooler for Polaris RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S
PLEASE NOTE: THE DUAL-FAN AIR-TO-AIR INTERCOOLER IS CURRENTLY ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH XP TURBO/S MODELS EQUIPPED WITH AN EVP PARAGON OR DYNOMITE BIG TURBO SYSTEM. STOCK TURBO FITMENT COMING SOON.
One of the main limiting factors for making big RZR power is the Polaris twin cylinder's high intake temperatures. Not only is the OEM RZR intercooler system prone to leaking at higher boost pressure, but it also lacks the enhanced cooling functionality required to make big power without putting the engine at risk.
The EVP Air-to-Air Dual-Fan Intercooler for XPT/S models is made in the U.S.A. and built to withstand incredibly high temperature and pressure levels to effectively cool and regulate airflow to the engine. Through testing and development, this air-to-air setup consistently REDUCED intake temperatures on Paragon-equipped RZR's compared to tuned RZR's with the OEM water-to-air unit, despite the big turbo systems providing 10 more pounds of boost and 60+ more HP. The EVP Air-to-Air Intercooler setup also helps enhance ignition settings in addition to improving airflow efficiency, allowing the engine to make more power with improved performance without breaking down vital components. This is an absolute game-changer for anyone looking to make safe, reliable big power numbers with their RZR.
- Compatible with all EVP Paragon and Dynomite big turbo systems for XP Turbo/S models (coming soon for stock turbo XPT/S)
- Includes silicone hoses with integrated BOV/BRV port, as well as EVP Billet Plenum Block-Off Plate
- Bolts onto the cage for a clean, hassle-free installation that eliminates all the bulky OEM plumbing
- Drastically reduces intake temperatures and enhances airflow
- Integrated dual-fan assembly
- Includes all hardware/connectors & clamps required for installation
- Made in the USA