Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Race Bypass Pipe
- Our Race Bypass pipe does not neck down like the factory cat pipe. Rather than reuse the factory graphite doughnut, we convert the end to a ball/socket which perfectly mates up to the OEM or any EVP X3 exhaust. This change alone made a substantial difference in back pressure when running tunes or a big turbo setup!
- The Race Bypass with "Bullet" option adds a small silencer to the turbo pipe which mellows the exhaust tone substantially when running a muffler bypass pipe.
- Extremely lightweight!
- Lowers heat radiating from the exhaust components
- Adds approximately 4 horsepower (tuning recommended for fuel corrections)
- Reuses factory heat shields
- The EVP Race Bypass Pipe connects to the OEM Muffler or any of our Slip On Muffler options
- Optional extra O2 bung for an AFR gauge
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!