Can Am Maverick X3 STM Primary & Secondary Clutch Packages
Write a review below
- Available in three packages to suit your riding style: Duner, Drag or Race
- Rage 4WCP Primary Clutch features a wider, thicker, more durable spider with a new composite spider roller bushings for long life and quiet operation
- Built for maximum durability and long life in harsh environments and ease of use
- Fully assembled and calibrated based on your vehicle specs
HOW TO ORDER:
STEP 1: Choose Your Year
STEP 2: Confirm Primary Clutch Kit Package
STEP 3: Choose Secondary Clutch (Keep Stock or Upgrade to STM Tuner Secondary)
STEP 4: Add or decline recommended accessories
STEP 5: Answer All Vehicle Questions for Calibration*
Over the past three years, EVP has perfected three amazing Clutch Kits for X3 models that overcome the strength issues and limitations inherent in the OEM primary clutch, which is only durable up to 300 hp. The OEM weight profile limits the amount of mass and shape that the weight can take, making it less than ideal for racing. EVP's custom calibrations solve these issues by utilizing an STM Rage 4 Primary Clutch. To create calibrations specific to high horsepower dune/drag dual purpose setups, EVP calibrates each clutch specifically for the horsepower and intended purpose. Available in Duner, Drag or Race Clutch Kits, we have virtually every big turbo power level between 275 hp and 550 hp, and setups have been developed for each level.
If you want to dune or desert run your X3 but also dabble with drag racing from time to time, the EVP STM Maverick X3 Duner Kit is perfect for you. With a 2800-3000 RPM engagement, this kit delivers big turbo boosting capabilities combined with soft engagement for hardcore duning, desert running or family rides.
- 4WCP Rage 4 Primary Clutch
- 60-gram Weights
- Black Spring
- Engagement 2800-3000 RPM
If you’re looking to put power to the ground right off the line for bragging rights with your buddies or pure podium domination, the EVP STM Maverick Drag Kit is ideal for you. This setup features higher engagement with plenty of adjustability for cars and drivers who cut their teeth on the drag strip.
- 4WCP Rage 4 Primary Clutch
- 60-gram Notched Weights
- Black Spring
- Engagement 3500-4000 RPM
If you’re looking for the ultimate race-ready kit for high-horsepower monsters, look no further than the EVP STM Maverick Race Kit. This kit includes the STM Tuner Secondary Clutch plus EVP X3 Scatter Shield, and it’s calibrated for extreme power to the ground to put you in front and keep you in front.
- HD-DR Rage 4 Primary Clutch
- HD 60-gram Notched Weights & Spring
- Tuner Secondary Clutch
- Helix & Spring
- Clutch Support Brace
- EVP Scatter Shield
- Engagement 4500-5000 RPM
2017-'22 Can-Am Maverick X3 Models
STM POWERSPORTS WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY (FOR STM CLUTCHING COMPONENTS)
Seller warrants solely to Buyer that each product supplied under these Terms will, for 90 days from the date of the original purchase (the “Warranty Period”), conform to Seller’s written specifications during normal use and/or operation. Seller’s sole and exclusive obligation, and Buyer’s sole remedy for failure of any product to conform to the above warranty is, at the option of Seller, repair or replacement of the non-conforming product or a refund of the monies paid by Buyer for the non-conforming product. Buyer must notify Seller in writing during the Warranty Period of any failure by a product to conform to the above warranty.
Buyer will pay for shipping of any non-conforming product to Seller and Seller will pay for return shipping to Buyer. Liability under this warranty will be reduced to the extent that:
- The product is not maintained according to Seller’s or the applicable manufacturer’s specifications.
- The product fails, malfunctions, or is damaged as a result of improper handling, improper storage conditions (including, but not limited to, where applicable, temperature and humidity), installation, maintenance, removal, modification or repair.
- The non-conformity is caused by casualty, abuse, or improper use
- The product is altered other than by Seller or with Seller’s express written approval.
- The product is installed, used, or configured other than as contemplated by the parties under the applicable Supply Agreement or at or in a place other than that contemplated by the parties under the applicable Supply Agreement.
- The product is used, operated, or connected with a third-party good or software not expressly designated by Seller’s documentation and specifications for the product.
- Any failure results from a design or specification supplied by Buyer. Seller does not warrant any electrical components, normal wear and tear, or conditions resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation and/or improper alteration.
Primary and secondary clutches that are determined to have a defect in material or manufacturing will be replaced at no charge within 90 days of original purchase date. Any racing application is void from warranty. Warranty claims require the return of the product in its original packaging. A $75.00 fee will be charged for inspection.
Seller will determine, in its sole discretion, if any claims of failure were due to a defect in material or manufacturing. Warranty of premature wear will be determined by Seller, in its sole discretion. Buyer is responsible for shipping the alleged failed component to Seller and the return for warranty inspection. This warranty does not apply to any vehicle that has been altered in any way to include performance enhancements to the engine other than the original equipment design.
Electrical components are not covered under any warranty and cannot be returned once installed or connected to power. Electrical components include but are not limited to: switches, ignition coils, CDI boxes, chips and regulators. Seller reserves the right to make the determination if the part has been subject to normal wear, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration, and any such determination shall be final.
All warranty claims will be handled directly by the Seller. To obtain service under this warranty please contact the Seller for return authorization. Cost of removal, reinstallation, product pickup and delivery are the sole responsibility of the original Buyer. Retail customers must provide proof of purchase within 90 days for warranty to be honored.
ALL RETURNS FOR WARRANTY MUST BE PRE-APPROVED WITH AN RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER DISPLAYED ON THE BOX. PRODUCT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DATE RETURN AUTHORIZATION IS ISSUED.
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!