DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Evolution Powersports, LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website or through an authorized dealer. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
- Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.
- EVP must be notified within 14 days of delivery for any returns. You must obtain an RMA # in order to return a part. Customer is responsible for shipping the part back to us at their expense. No returns on any ECU cores after 14 days from delivery.
- Warranty on most parts is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Big turbo kits have a 30 day warranty.
- All warranty claims require the return of the original part(s) to determine failure cause. Customer is responsible for shipping the part back to us at their expense.