Thank you for purchasing from Evolution Powersports! We value you greatly as a customer. This page will help you in case you have any issues with your purchase. This terms apply only to EVP parts. 3rd party parts have their own warranty policies and are subject to them.
- The customer must call 715-247-3862 and speak to one of our customer service representatives within 14 days of receiving the shipment (as determined by the carriers tracking number). If the customer is within this period, they will be issued an RMA #. The customer must ship the parts to the address provided by the EVP representative and at the customer’s expense. The customer must insure the shipment for the retail value of the parts that are being returned. If parts are damaged in shipping back to EVP, it is up to the customer to contact their shipping company for damage reimbursement.
- After an RMA is issued, the customer has (14) days to return the product to the address provided with the RMA. If parts are not received within this time period, the RMA is void and the parts will be returned to the customer.
- The returned parts must be in an unused/uninstalled/undamaged condition. EVP will at its discretion determine whether a part meets this criterion. If returned parts are received as new, then a refund will be issued less shipping charges.
- ECU tunes are returnable according to the same policy above – ECU will be returned to stock condition for refund to apply.
- The return policy for Maptuner X is the same as above, but a restocking charge of 20% will apply to the Maptuner X purchase price.
- There are no refunds on shipping charges
- Parts are not returnable after the 14-day period as described above.
- ECU cores returns must be received with 14 days from the date the shipment was received as determined by the carrier tracking number. The core must be in like new condition. No core refunds will be given on any ecu that has been opened. No refunds will be issued on ecu cores after the 14 day period.
- Parts or tuning purchased from a dealer must be returned to the dealer purchased from, subject to the same conditions as above
DAMAGED PARTS: Parts that arrive damaged must be reported to EVP within 72 hours after the parts are delivered as determined by the carriers tracking number.
- Take pictures of the damaged part(s) packing material, box(es) and tracking label
- Call 715-247-3862 and speak to one of our customer service representatives. They will ask you to email the pictures. Once the pictures are examined and determined to be shipping damage, EVP will issue an RMA # and shipping label to receive the damaged parts back.
- Once we receive the damaged parts back, we will ship replacement parts. Alternatively, we can charge for new part(s) to replace the damaged part(s) and ship immediately. Then credit the customer back once the part(s) are received.
WARRANTY: Any warranty that may be valid applies only to the original purchaser – See below for warranty details
- All warranty claims must include pictures of the whole vehicle from all 4 sides, the part(s) installed on the vehicle and the issue with the part(s). There will be no warranties honored without pictures! THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON ANY PARTS USED IN SANCTIONED OR UNSANCTIONED RACING
- The customer must call 715-247-3862 and speak to one of our customer service representatives. They will ask the customer to email the pictures as outlined above. If the part(s) are damaged and meet the warranty criteria, they will issue the customer an RMA number. The customer must ship the parts to the address provided by the EVP rep and at the customers expense. The customer must insure the shipment for the retail value of the parts that are being returned. If parts are damaged in shipping back to EVP, it is up to the customer to contact their shipping company for damage reimbursement. Once parts are received, EVP at its sole discretion will determine whether a warranty applies and remedy accordingly.
- All warranty periods are determined from the date the product was delivered according to the carriers tracking number
Evolution Powersports bears no responsibility for damage caused to your vehicle by the installation of EVP products. Although we have been careful to supply you with the highest quality parts possible, we assume no liability for damage to vehicle or personal injury from installing or using any of our products.
Warranty Term Limits:
- Exhausts: 1 year
- Other EVP parts except Big Turbo Kits & electrical items: 1 year
- Big Turbo Kits: 30 days
- Electrical Parts: 14 days
- Non-EVP 3rd Party Parts: Contact manufacturer
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Evolution Powersports, LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website or through an authorized dealer. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and are further intended to be used solely for competition.
- Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards, including but not limited to, 40 CFR 1068.235.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.