Snow Series Bad Ass Drive Belts for Ski-Doo Snowmobiles
Write a review below
BAD ASS BELTS - Our Bad Ass Drive Belts offer far superior performance at a lower price point than OEM belts. EVP has worked with GBoost Technology, a highly regarded CVT belt and clutching manufacturer, to validate many new belt compounds for both SXS’s and Snowmobiles. Each compound was subjected to an extensive durability regiment through our sponsored race program and on our own big horsepower vehicles. The Bad Ass line of drive belts have proven themselves under the most grueling conditions all over the world, which allows customers and racers peace of mind so they can drive their vehicles hard without the fear of premature belt failure. Besides being more durable compared to OEM belts, the Bad Ass belt compounds provide better grip which transfer more power to the ground.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL BELTS! Use coupon code: badass at checkout to remove the shipping charge! (up to $14)
WORLD'S BEST (WB) SNOW BELT
- Third Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Kevlar Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements, making it the strongest belt on the market.
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949
- This belt is for the rider and racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Kevlar Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING). Therefore, smooth engagement and increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1). For this reason, better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Kevlar Fibers. As a result, is has better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
EXTREME (EX) SNOW BELT
- High-temperature, heat-resistant with directionally-oriented fibers.
- Will handle the heat / friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog.
- Next-generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord.
- Can handle / carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking.
- Stronger than OEM and aftermarket drive belts.
- Next generation cog design.
- Above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance.
- A must for today’s high-horsepower / high-torque motor / clutch applications.
Replaces OEM #'s 417300531 / 417300391 / 417300383 / 417300571 / 417300534 / 417300425 / 417300166 / 417300558
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!