EVP Motul¬Æ Oil Change Kits for Sea-Doo 1503 & 1630 ACE Engines
Write a review below
EVP Motul 300V 5W-40 Oil Change Kit
The 300V Line includes the latest evolutions of MOTUL's proprietary ESTER Core¬Æ Technology to ensure maximum engine power output without compromising reliability and wear protection. MOTUL has created a perfect synergy formula to increase performance and protection of the engine selecting esters over other high-performance synthetic and organic-base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package. This exclusive Racing formulation now features biofuels (especially Ethanol) and particulate filter compatibility, LSPI protection and lowers environmental impact.
Esters are polar molecules hence are attracted to metallic surfaces. ESTER Core¬Æ Technology features optimized polarity for maximal adherence of the oil film to increase engine protection, reliability and driveability, even in most extreme conditions. Used only in the 300V range, this exclusive technology guarantees you more:
- Maximum power output: Friction reduction for maximum power and torque at all RPM
- Reliability: High shear stability for maximal oil film resistance to reduced engine wear
- Life: Increased oxidation resistance for longer engine & oil life duration
- Driveability: Maximal polar adherence of the oil film for rapid engine rpm response
- Easy start: Fast oil pressure build-up and optimal oil flow
- Reduced oil consumption: Low oil volatility and evaporation helps to control oil consumption
- Detergency: High detergency performance allows better engine cleanliness
- Driving comfort: Lower friction level brings engine noise reduction in all driving modes
|Viscosity Grade||SAE J 300||5W-40|
|Density at 20¬∞C (68¬∞F)||ASTM D1298||0.850|
|Viscosity at 40¬∞C (104¬∞F)||ASTM D445||78.7 mm¬≤/s|
|Viscosity at 100¬∞C (212¬∞F)||ASTM D445||13.5 mm¬≤/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150¬∞C (302¬∞F)||ASTM D4741||4.0 mPa.s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||176.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||48.0 ¬∞C / -54.0 ¬∞F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||234.0 ¬∞C / 453.0 ¬∞F|
EVP Motul 7100 5W-40 Oil Change Kit
Fully synthetic 4-stroke high-performance engine oil, developed for modern, high-performance sport and leisure PWC. Particularly high-temperature stability, reliable gear protection, excellent wet-clutch compatibility, perfect wear protection even under extreme conditions.
- 100% Synthetic ‚Äì Ester lubricant for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures
- Formula reinforced with Ester and anti-wear additives for improved oil film shear resistance and increased gear protection and lifetime duration
- Optimized Phosphorus and Sulfur contents for better operating conditions of catalytic converters required to meet latest emission regulation.
|Viscosity Grade||SAE J 300||10W-50|
|Density at 20¬∞C (68¬∞F)||ASTM D1298||0.861|
|Viscosity at 40¬∞C (104¬∞F)||ASTM D445||120.4 mm2/s|
|Viscosity at 100¬∞C (212¬∞F)||ASTM D445||18.2 mm2/s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||168|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-33¬∞C / -27¬∞F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||8.3 mg KOH/g|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||232¬∞C / 450¬∞F|
Sea-Doo 130/155/170/215/230/255/260 and 300 models
REQUIRED TOOLS (NOT INCLUDED):
- Oil extractor
- E10 socket for oil filter cap
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
If you truly want to build your project with the best possible parts available, buy EVO. They not only build with the best materials they test and test to make sure you are getting the performance gains they say you will but that the mods will be safe and keep the reliability of the machine as high as possible. Thanks again to both Jim and Todd. Keep it up guys!
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!