2017-2021 Can Am Defender 1000 ECU Power Flash
The Can Am Defender is an awesome sport/utility/work vehicle. EVP has worked their magic through tuning and exhaust components and have achieved significant horsepower gains through timing, fueling, torque limit modifications, rev limits, speed limits, etc. We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature. The OEM fan-on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of this vehicle.
Stage 3 Flash Unavailable for 2020-21 Models - Coming Soon
CONFIRM MODEL YEAR
SELECT YOUR ECU POWER FLASH STAGE* (CHOOSE ONE)
Purchasing this EVP ECU Power Flash (Tune) requires you remove your vehicle’s ECU and ship it to our shop at: 2018 Hwy 35 Somerset, WI 54025. Please print out and include a copy of your order with your shipment.
Evolution Powersports has vast knowledge of the Can Am Bosch ECU and Can Am V-twin engine as we were one of the only companies that tuned the original Maverick 1000.
We've brought that expertise to the Defender market to extract the most performance from the vehicle as possible with just bolt-on parts and tuning.
- Rev Limiters raised
- 100% Throttle
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved)
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsible to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming - All EVO and most other aftermarket companies' exhausts are compatible with our programming as well as all EVO intakes)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete")
- Vmax Delete (Speed Limiter Removed)
2020-2021 Features (Stage 3 Unavailable - Coming soon):
- Revised intercooler fan Settings.
- Left foot braking for 2-foot operation.
- Speed limits raised in high and low gear.
- Torque limits removed in high and low gear.
- High and low gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 9000 rpms.
- V-Max Raised.
- Improved throttle response.
- Engine fan turns on at 185 degrees.
- Race start- No need to press the brake to start the engine.
- Each Stage runs 91 Octane Fuel.
Your ecu can be sent to our Somerset WI facility for reprogramming or you can also have your ECU Programming completed by one of our Flashing Dealers (see Dealers section for a list of dealers with flash capability).
EVP always makes it easy to upgrade your tune in the future - you only pay for the difference in tune cost plus shipping. Plus if you ever need the vehicle returned to stock for warranty purposes, we will flash it back to stock, and put the tune back in it after dealer service for free! You only pay for shipping.
My car is absolutely insane. LOVE it. Thank you for everything. Zero issues and even in 95 degree ambient it's not over heating dining or anything. This power dining is 100% perfect. Car is a beast. You guys Rock! - Dynomite Turbo Kit
Evolution Powersports has a reputation of the utmost quality and attention to detail on every product they design. From within the industry and outside, I have heard nothing but great things about this company and my experience has been the same. If you are looking to make more reliable power this company can get you there. Both customer service and product design are top notch and they stand behind their work!
Don’t spend much of your money here unless you want gobs and gobs of reliable power
I wouldn’t go with another company if you payed me
Great customer service!
I have had such a great experience with EVO over the course of a year, I wouldn’t even try going anywhere else. Prices are fair and the performance you receive is unreal!!