X3 V-MAP Multi Map ECU Programming
$1,349.00 – $1,599.00
EVP V-MAP multi map technology allows customers to switch between pump gas and race gas tunes using the OEM Eco Mode and Sport Mode switch. When Eco Mode is selected, the engine produces approximately the same power as our Stage 1 (190 HP) tune whereas when Sport mode is selected, the power is 215 HP on 95+ Octane fuel. This allows the ultimate in flexibility for those who want the benefits of a high-octane tune when 95 octane fuel is available, with the ability to safely run in Eco mode with better than stock performance when only 91 octane fuel is available. Additionally, tunes can be switched between ECO and Sport without stopping and can be used as a “push to pass” mode (Only when 95 Octane is in the tank).
To successfully achieve a multi map function with the OEM Can-Am / Bosch ME17.8.5, careful disassembly of the ECU code was required. This painstaking task required over 1000 combined hours of coding, testing, tuning and field testing to accomplish this unique ECU function. By using the OEM ECO mode to limit power, we can successfully reduce the engine TQ and boost to achieve a real dual mode ECU. A new locking switch is included to replace the OEM Sport/Eco version.
EVP V-MAP ECU programming includes the following:
- Flow matched genuine Bosch 100% direct replacement injectors (not cheap short nose substitutes)
- EVP wastegate actuator
- ECU programming (ECU must be sent to our Somerset WI location)
- Locking switch
- 18 OEM fuel pump assembly (17 models only)
Evolution Powersports works with top racers in the industry such Marc Burnett, Dustin Jones, Kyle Chaney, Tim Farr, Lonestar Racing and others. No one else has our tuning and racing pedigree!
V-Map Multi Map Demo
X3 V-MAP Multi Map ECU Programming:
Can Am has given us a great package loaded with potential for big horsepower. Our ECU tunes are developed in our state of the art dyno room on a Dynojet 250ix, then field tested on the trails and in the dunes of California, Idaho and Oklahoma for driveability and long term durability. We have over 2000 dyno runs, street testing, desert testing and high altitude testing we are confident our tunes are the best and most thorough tested – nobody in the industry tests the way we do! The X3 with an EVP Program is VERY impressive and performs unlike any SXS we have ever tested before.
All EVP V-MAP multi map tunes have the following features:
- Speed limits raised
- Low Gear rev limit increased to 9000 RPMS
- High Gear rev limit increased to 9000 RPMS
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed (“Shaft Saver delete”)
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) – Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed
- Optional programming with Maptuner X
- V-Map Multi Map Demo