Wildcat XX BAD ASS Drive Belt
EVP has worked with GBoost Technology, a highly regarded CVT belt & clutching manufacturer and have tested many new belt compounds for the Can-am, Polaris and Textron models. We completed an extensive testing regiment through our sponsored racer program and on our own in house big horsepower vehicles. We now have a proven drive belt which outlasts the factory belts by a HUGE margin! These new “BAD ASS” drive belts have proven themselves under the most grueling conditions and to allow confident driving without the fear of premature belt failure. Besides being far more durable compared to the OEM belts, our belt compound grips better which transfers more power to the ground. This is ultimate high performance to CVT belt that will change how you drive and enjoy your SXS.
Wildcat XX BAD ASS Drive Belt:
- High temperature, heat resistant polymer fibers help to maximize power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temps.
- CORD – Ultra-strong carbon cord can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts.
- TOP COG – Heat resistant polymer compound for maximum above-cord strength and flexibility. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- This belt also fits the 2018 Ranger 1000
- Race Proven