2019 RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S CALIFORNIA EVAP Model ECU Programming
Evolution Powersports was the first in the industry to tune the RZR XP Turbo and haven’t looked back since. Nobody else in the industry has our tuning experience. While others play catch up, we are continuing to refine our tunes for more power, drive-ability and safety. Evolution Powersports is THE innovator in UTV Performance.
Evolution Powersports has completed dyno and field testing of the 2019 XP Turbo EVAP California models. Polaris made many changes to both the fuel system and tuning of the Bosch ME17 ECU. The biggest change is the fuel system was changed from a return style, rising rate setup to an automotive type return less configuration. The new hardware includes a separate fuel pump controller which varies the pressure to the fuel rail based upon input from an inline fuel pressure sensor and programming. The controller accomplishes this by raising and lowering the voltage to the pump. When the vehicle is keyed on, the fuel pressure initially rises to approximately 70psi. Once the engine is started, the fuel pressure drops to 40 psi and stays there until the engine sees boost pressure. In boost, the controller raises the fuel pressure back to 70 psi.
The system makes for a much better running and safer setup as compared with earlier models. EVP has made more power with our tuning on this new model than any previous generation, stock turbo, stock injector vehicle. Stages 1-5R are done using the stock injectors and stock fuel pump! Not only that, our tunes for this vehicle are the most refined we have done for this family of vehicles. The EVAP model is also safer because the return fuel line has been eliminated and in general, the fuel pressure is lower than the previous rising rate setup.
All programs have the following features:
- Massive wheel horsepower gains
- Rev limiters raised by 500 RPMS both high and low gears – custom rev limits upon request
- Speed limiters raised: High gear-120 MPH, low gear raised by 10 MPH, reverse raised by 9 MPH
- No piggyback fuel controllers to mess with
- Torque limits raised (makes vehicle more responsive)
- 2 foot braking enabled
- Dramatically lowered coolant temperatures by manipulating the fan on/off temperatures (EVP was the first company to do this)
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Evolution Powersports, LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website or through an authorized dealer. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1. All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
2. Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
3. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
4. Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
5. BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.