2018-2019 X3 ECU Programming by EVP: The development for these tunes consisted of 2000+ dyno runs in our state of the art, climate controlled dyno room. They were then field testing on the trails, desert, dunes and high altitude for driveability and long term durability. We endured 110+ degree California weather to ensure performance at extreme temperatures. After the rigorous field testing routing was completed, they were further proven and refined on the track with our sponsored driver race program.
Evolution Powersports works with top racers in the industry such Marc Burnett, Dustin Jones, Kyle Chaney, Tim Farr, Lonestar, Sean Cook, Elliot Burns, Casey Scherer and others. 6 out of the top 10 drivers in the Lucas Oil Midwest series used EVP tunes & products to help get them to the podium. EVP programming and products are also used by top drivers in GNCC, BITD and SCORE race series with countless podiums. We are confident our tunes are the most powerful, refined and safest tunes on the market. Also, EVP owns 3 development Can AM X3’s. This allows us to do parallel development on stock turbo, consumer tunes while engineering next level products and tunes.
- New – Revised intercooler fan settings – makes the OEM intercooler far more effective!
- New – Left foot braking enabled for 2 foot operation
- New – Improved boost response / low to midrange power improvements
- New – Launch button for drag racing available – Our on/off switch replaces the OEM override switch which allows Launch Start from a standstill and prevents “low gear” mode. This allows operation of the gas pedal and brake pedal at the same time from a standstill to launch the car HARD!
- Speed limits raised / TQ limits removed in Low Gear
- Low Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1,2,2R,3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- Speed / TQ limits removed in High Gear
- High Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1,2,2R,3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed (“Shaft Saver delete”)
- V-Max Raised
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) – Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed