2017 X3 Maptuner X Programmer – 2018 Specs with Fuel Pump:
The Maptuner X ECU programmer is a consumer hand held ECU flashing device similar to many diesel programmers on the market except with more capability. With it, you can easily flash your vehicle via the app driven, touch screen interface and included cabling. The cable plugs into the OEM diagnostic port. With Maptuner X, you can install the same proven EVP programs. Not only that, Maptuner X has live datalogging capability, DTC Reading/Reset and many other features. With a Plug n Play AFR module, you can monitor and log air fuel ratios in real time! It is also compatible with most Polaris, BRP and Yamaha vehicles meaning you only need one device to tune many vehicles! (additional vehicle tunes must be purchased). You can return your vehicle back to stock at any time.
Evolution Powersports works with top racers in the industry such Marc Burnett, Dustin Jones, Kyle Chaney, Tim Farr, Lonestar, Elliot Burns, Casey Scherer and others. 6 out of the top 10 drivers in the Lucas Oil Midwest series used EVP tunes & products to help get them to the podium. EVP programming and products are also used by top drivers in GNCC, BITD and SCORE race series with countless podiums. We are confident our tunes are the most powerful, refined and safest tunes on the market. Also, EVP owns 6 development Can AM X3’s. This allows us to do parallel development on stock turbo, consumer tunes while engineering next level products and tunes.
“R” designation = the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost (see our video on how to do this here)
“W” designation = a replacement wastegate actuator is included with the tune
“i” designation = big injector tune and includes flow matched injectors
New – “X” designation = EXTREME power and is the maximum that can be achieved with the stock turbocharger
The OEM stock 18-19 Can Am X3-R tune produces 14 lbs of boost. EVP Tunes have the below boost and octane ratings. See dyno charts in the photo gallery for horsepower ratings of each tune vs stock
- Revised intercooler fan settings – makes the OEM intercooler far more effective!
- Left foot braking enabled for 2 foot operation
- Improved boost response / low to midrange power improvements
- Speed limits raised / TQ limits removed in Low & High Gear
- Low & High Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 9000 RPMS
- V-Max Raised
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) – Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed
NEW – Factory ECU integrated 2 Step Launch Control Option!