2017 X3 MaptunerX Programmer
- “R” designation = the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost (see our video on how to do this here)
- “i” designation = big injector tune and includes flow matched injectors
The OEM stock 17 Can Am X3 tune produces 11 lbs of boost. EVP Tunes have the below boost and octane ratings. See dyno charts in the photo gallery for horsepower ratings of each tune vs stock. Each tune is tailored for the components installed on your X3.
Stage 1 – 15 lbs of boost for stock exhaust – 91 Octane
Stage 2- 15 lbs of boost for stock muffler with Cat Bypass – 91 Octane
Stage 3 – 15 lbs of boost for full exhaust – 91 Octane
Stage 3Ri – 16 lbs of boost, full exhaust – 93 Octane
Stage 4Ri – 17.5 lbs of boost, full exhaust – 95 Octane
Stage 5Ri – 17.5 lbs of boost, full exhaust – E85
Tune Features: (see dyno chart on this page for horsepower gains vs stock)
- Speed limits raised / TQ limits removed in Low Gear
- Now Low Gear revs to 8600
- Speed / TQ limits removed in High Gear
- Now High Gear revs to 8600
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed (“Shaft Saver delete”)
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) – Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- 100% throttle in all Modes
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed
- Other EVP X3 Videos:
If you would rather send in your ECU to be programmed by us, or wish to purchase a new pre programmed ECU, please see our Maverick X3 ECU Programming page.
Evolution Powersports was the first in the industry to tune the Maverick X3 and haven’t looked back since. Nobody else in the industry has our tuning experience. While others play catch up, we are continuing to refine our tunes for more power, drive-ability and safety. Evolution Powersports is THE innovator in UTV Performance ECU tuning.