2017-2019 RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S ECU Programming
Evolution Powersports was the first in the industry to tune the RZR XP Turbo and haven’t looked back since. Nobody else in the industry has our tuning experience. While others play catch up, we are continuing to refine our tunes for more power, drive-ability and safety. Evolution Powersports is THE innovator in UTV Performance.
Evolution Powersports is on the bleeding edge once again with our completely revised and lethal 2017, 2018 – 2019 Turbo S ECU programming. These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! In addition to boost, fuel, timing, rev limit and speed limit changes, we also help the cooling system issues by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 Deg F. This makes a huge difference in the average temperature the engine operates at and prevents run away coolant temps on hot days and high loads. Each tune is customized with fueling corrections for intakes, exhausts, etc. Evolution Powersports can also customize you tunes for fan on/off temperatures, pedal response, timing and more! Our two 2017 & 2018 Turbo S have about 4000 combined dyno runs to verify horsepower gains. When we develop tunes for vehicles, beta versions are refined in our state of the art, climate controlled dyno room. We then test the tunes throughout the US including the deserts of Arizona in 115 Deg+ temperatures, Glamis & Dumont, CA, high elevation in Steamboat Springs, CO and on the trails in the Midwest.
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Evolution Powersports, LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website or through an authorized dealer. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1. All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
2. Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
3. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
4. Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
5. BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.