|Stage 1||200||18.5||9||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 2||210||19.5||9||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 3||215||20||9||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 3R-93||225||21.5||10||93||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 3BI||210||18||12||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 4 X100||245||24||12||100||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 5||245||24||12||E85||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 5 X85||255||27||12||E85||Stock or Aftermarket|
- R: The Turbo Wastegate Crack Pressure Must Be Adjusted for Higher Boost
- W: A Replacement Wastegate Actuator Is Included with The Tune
- i: This Is a Big Injector Tune and Includes Flow Matched Injectors
- MM: This tune allows you to run both 91 & 95 Octane with the flip of a switch for those circumstances where you just can't get 95 Octane, you can still ride with 91 Octane with no other adjustments.
- X: EXTREME Power! The Maximum Performance that Can Be Achieved with the Stock Turbocharger
- Note: Any E85 gas that comes out of the pump must be tested because it can vary from station to station and also varies depending on the time of year. Any pump E85 that tests out E80-E87 will work. Anything outside of that range will not and may cause running issues.